Greetings from Loopbell Tech, Inc.
We are looking to hire IT professionals/ Freshers (OPT’s/ H1’s/ H4, L2 EAD’s/ Green Card’s/ Citizens/ TN’s)
Candidates on Projects: We can work with the Client/Vendor to transfer your Project/Employment and our experience will ensure a smooth transition from your present Employer. You are not required to sign any Contracts with our Company, which may restrict you to move from our Company. It is our policy to provide proper employment/experience letters, should the employment terminate for any reason.
Candidates looking for a Project: Our Experienced Marketing Team will find you a rewarding project as quickly as possible. If you are already on a project; we follow a Pro-Active Marketing Method to find you a Project before you roll out. Our Client base is huge, and our experienced marketing team guarantees you a placement.
• Direct Clients and Indirect Clients
• Partnerships with Top Preferred Vendors
• US Based Marketing Team
• US Based Account Managers
• US Based Technical Recruiters
• Excellent Professional/Social Networking
• Connections with Hiring Managers and Recruiters
• Employee Job Referrals
• 24X7 Job Seeker Assistance
• Own Job Boards
H1B Transfers: We will ensure timely initiation of H1B Petition to keep your H1B Non-Immigrant Status intact. We are very successful in obtaining H1B approvals; we are experienced and will ensure a smooth transition while Transferring/Extending your H1B. We are well versed with the H1B Employer-Employee Relationship Memo and we comply with the Laws.
• 24X 7 Phone, Email Assistance
• We answer and return all phone Calls/Emails.
• All applicable health benefits with high billing rate for eligible people.
• Green card process in a timely manner
• Opportunity to work with an American owned Established Employer
• Timely Payroll Process for all Employees. No waiting for Clients to Pay
• Direct Clients and an Excellent Domestic Marketing Team
We offer free trainings on Dot Net, Android, IOS. Remaining BA, QA are paid training. Our trainings are designed for those who can learn the technology and gain practical experience from it. We have live projects going on in the company and you will be working on live projects once you are done with the training.
For reference, please go through the projects we are working on
Our training structure:
1. Day wise course syllabus.
2. Day wise assignments and material. (assignments are based on our projects)
3. Weekly test and one final test.
Training will be for 6 to 7 weeks, after that you will be assigned to our projects.
If you are interested, please give us a call or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch with you.
I am open for referrals.
Thanks & Regards,
32770 Grand River Ave, ste 206B