We are hiring! HR Managers who truly enjoys sourcing, qualifying, recruiting, and training highly qualified personnel to join an already incredibly talented team of individuals.
- Growing our team's talent pipeline by continuously improving sourcing tactics.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems within the localities you are assigned to
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures to those new candidates that pass our rigorous qualification process and are accepted as part of our team.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Familiarity with social media recruiting is a big plus
- Helping tweak our existing on-boarding plans to create an effective process that would match the local or national norms
- Developing training and development programs for new recruits in Egypt
- Assist in performance management processes
- Must be able to support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues, if needed
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as HR Manager, administrator other HR position (at least 2+ years)
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.) is a plus, but not required
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Must have outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- A big MUST HAVE excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A very big MUST HAVE Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Must have a STRONG ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field is a plus
- Excellent in English Speaking / Writing is a required, without that we would not be able to hire you
- And of course, you must reside in Cairo, Egypt.
Submit the following to apply.eg@txmeQuick.com »
- Resume/CV with work and salary history for the last 3 years,
- A quick video recording of "a short introduction of yourself, why you are best fit for this job."
- Either of those Skype ID, Hangouts, WhatsApp
- Application letter including a brief introduction of yourself and why you think you are the best candidate for this job.
The salary rate is 7,500+ EGP per month.