Location: Xuzhou city, Jiangsu province
School type: Training school
Working hours: Wed-Fri
Students from 3-12
We are looking for candidates that:
- Native speaker
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
- Ideally have previous teaching experience but not requi red
TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organizati on skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusias tic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month - 12,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
An academic year Completion Bo nus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welco me dinner, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living a llowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RM B
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-depa rture Guide
Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s uniq ue learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom suppl ies, daily records and child inf ormation orga nized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Please contact us for more details
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org »
Salary: 9000 CNY to 12000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Work Location: Xuzhou
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link: