Al-Rasmyat is hiring a dynamic Business Development Executive who has local Saudi Market experience and who already have experience in selling IT products.
As business development professional you will have three primary responsibilities:
1. Identifying new sales leads
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and new Customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
• Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation. So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conference you must be sure to keep their customers happy.
Website: https://www.alrasmyat.com.sa/ »
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.